*Jumu'ah Prayer Registration Link
For November 20, 2020
Registration will close at 9 pm on Thursday, November 19, 2020
- Masks must be worn at all times; each congregant should bring their own prayer rug
- Sisters and Brothers welcome! We recommend those 13+ attend; seniors above 70 years may opt to pray at home in the interest of their safety and that of others.
- We will accommodate for 50 people at one time by pre-registration.
- Registration will open on Tuesdays for the upcoming Jumu'ah, and will close on Thursday evenings.
- Each person will need to have a ticket by name that will be checked upon entry.
Questions? Please call or text: Ruman (301)-919-8922; Muhsin (301) 537-8350 or Reyal (202) 441-6761
Here at ICCP there is always something to do. Take your pick from our recurring or special events and feel free to join us. See you there!
For all programs:
Click HERE to subscribe to our YouTube ChannelEmail [email protected] for Zoom log in information
Here is a list of our most recent announcements. Check often to stay updated or subscribe to our news letter!View All
Support the Community
ICCP relies on the support of its wonderful community in order to provide the best possible experience for everyone who attends our events. Donate or pledge today, we promise it won’t go unnoticed. Thank you!